Tuesday, December 21, 2010

22 DECEMBER 2010

like any of my birthday before , it has not meant a thing to me , like any of my birthday before , i celebrate it alone , but , a few hours ago , someone inbox me in FB , i was shock because it was FATIN FUZZAINNE HASRAN a.k.a my FUZZY , eh opss ,FUZZY jea , blum my lg , HAHA ,

and she send me this :
Fatin Fuzzainne Hasran December 22 at 12:34am Report
I really don't know why i behaved like this, ignoring you. But at some point, i guess you know why. I'm sorry.
Anyway, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, OLI.
Have a splashing day everyday, stay young forever. Lot of laugh. It's suppose not me to be with you on your big day. HAHA (got no idea with what i'm saying) And, my Lord always be by your side everytimes you walk alone, so you won't feel lonely.
AMIRUL FIRDAUS, SELAMAT ULANGTAHUN YANG KE-20 (:

nice ok FUZZY , u made my day , the best present , but lg nice if i can see u in person , bile agaknye yea , wonder wonder , xpea , sabar untuk hari itu untuk dtg ,
thanks FUZZY n imy FUZZY

No comments:

Post a Comment